Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Learning Opinion

I honesly believe learning is what you make of it. In order to actually find out how a person learns, you need to try every situation to see how that student or person responds. As the text says, learning is driven by understanding and persisting on some task. If a student does not understand the material then they will not learn. Some students are visual learners, comprehensive learners, or hands-on learners. I think that a successful way to learn is to incorporate all three of these aspects. Allowing students to learn in different situations improves your effectiveness as a teacher and ensures each person grasps the material. As a child, I always enjoyed doing hands-on work. It seemed as if physically maniplating objects helped me to become a better student. However, I also enjoyed working in groups and learning from my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment